Kitchen Appliances Removal London
Kitchen appliances gradually wear out, and in most cases, fixing the appliances may end up wasting your energy, time and finances. A better option may be to get a newer appliance and dispose of those you no longer use.
However, disposing of kitchen appliances isn’t as simple as most people think because you can’t just throw them in your general waste. You can consider getting a waste removal specialist to handle your kitchen appliance removal.
Waste Removal London offers kitchen appliance removal services. We are experienced in properly disposing of kitchen appliances you do not need.
Types of small kitchen appliances
We get rid of different kitchen appliances. We can remove the following domestic items if they aren’t functional or you no longer need them.
- Rice cooker
- Food processor
- Espresso machine
- Toaster oven
- Toaster oven
- Immersion blender
- Hand mixer
- Immersion circulator
- Slow cooker
- Electric grill
- Popcorn machine
- Egg cooker
Whether the kitchen appliance is listed above or not, provided it is in your kitchen, and you do not need it, we can handle the removal and disposal. We use eco-friendly methods for kitchen appliance removal and other removal services.
Preparing your kitchen appliance for disposal
- Unplug all electrical appliances before the scheduled time for disposal. If you have electrical items like freezers and fridges, ensure you unplug them at least one day before the planned day for disposal
- Separate the recyclable components from those that aren’t. Ensure you place the plastic, metal and glass parts in different areas
- If the appliance has a removable cable, detach the cable. This makes the recycling more efficient, and you can use the power cables for other kitchenware with a similar power plug
- Research the recycling centres close to you. You can search on Google or contact local authorities for closeby recycling centres
- Get the right transportation for the appliances. You should consider if you will load the appliances in your vehicle or hire a van. If you want to donate the items, transportation may be free from the charity organisation
- Think of affordable packing for the small kitchen appliances. Since you can’t randomly place the appliances in the boot of your car, you can opt for affordable cardboard boxes instead of plastic boxes
Hiring a removal company
Instead of dealing with the hassles of disposing of your kitchen appliances, you can get experts to handle your kitchen appliance removal carefully. Our professional removers can collect and correctly dispose of your kitchen appliances. Our service offers the following.
- Save time
- Free your vehicle for other personal uses
- No need to search for a recycling centre because our waste removers work with different recycling centres
- Reduce the risk of injuries, especially if you want to dispose of heavier appliances
- We will complete the process following the local regulation. You may have to pay huge fines if you do not follow the law.
Options when recycling and disposing of kitchen appliances aren’t possible
After replacing or updating your kitchen appliances, you have to dispose of the old appliances. When you can dispose of or recycle the appliances, your option should be to sell them if the appliance is still functional.
The following tips can help you sell your old kitchen appliances
- Contact friends – you may have friends who need the kitchen appliances you no longer want in your kitchen. While you may not make much, you could be helping someone.
- Arrange a garage sale for neighbours
- Check if your parents need the appliances your no longer need
Selling unwanted items online is a common approach, but many people do not know how to prepare the items they want to sell online, so their items perform poorly.
The following tips will help make selling your appliances online easy, and you can sell faster.
- Take good photos of each appliance. Do not take group photos expect you want to give discounts for buying bulk items
- Draft original, smart headlines that will make people click on your items. This increases your number of impressions
- Be honest about the state of the items to prevent negative reviews or to have the items returned at your cost
- List your location in case someone close by wants to but the items
- Explain why you want to sell because it makes your ad less suspicious and helps it convert better
- Respond to your buyers quickly
You can’t avoid disposing of kitchen items, especially when you update or replace your old or damaged appliances. However, you can have experts handle this tedious task, saving you the stress of packing, recycling and packing your old kitchen appliances.
You can call Waste Removal London today on 020 37450982 or send us a Whatsapp or email to book our Kitchen Appliances services.