Top Quality London Site Clearance Services
If you are planning to take up large-scale construction job then you must ensure that it is free of waste and debris after the construction is over. We at Waste Removal London have an experienced team to offer site clearance service in London at affordable price. Our team will assure that the space is ready for further work.
Any construction work needs lots of preparation and planning. It is really stressful to deal with the waste which you want to remove. With our construction site clearance service, you can get hassle-free and smooth removal without affecting the environment. This means, we aim for recycling the waste avoiding maximum landfill.
Our team at Waste Removal London has plant machinery for clearing the site swiftly and efficiently. Moreover, by booking our site waste clearance service, you can stay assured that the certified and qualified waste removers will carry out the job. Apart from removing the waste and debris we will do more for you.
If you need drainage and excavation, our team will deal with that. You can request us for no obligation and free quotes when choose our services. We ensure that nothing can become obstacle for your construction work by removing green waste like hedges and trees too from the property.
What more we has to offer
We at Waste Removal London are your go-to company for commercial site clearance in UK. Our clients in London are well aware of our comprehensive range of services. Our team is well versed in this field and therefore you can hire us for the given services:
- Skip hire
Why switch to Waste Removal London for construction waste disposal?
- Hassle-free service- Our dedicated team will guide you through the process and ensures you that building waste removal has been carried out safely and as per requirements.
- Flexible schedule- With us you can remove the construction debris any day of the week including band holidays and weekends. Next day and same day appointments are also available on request.
- Round-the-clock support- Schedule booking, raise your concerns and get free and no-obligation quotes any time night or day.
- No additional charge- The cost of construction waste removal is depended on total weight of junks and it will be free from hidden surprises. You can make payment after removal of the debris.
- Trained professionals- Our rubbish removal professionals are trained and insured and they stick to EU and UK waste disposal regulations in order to protect the environment.
- Complete service- Rubbish loading, transportation and disposal is performed by our experienced disposal team.
What does our business construction waste disposal service consist of?
- Contact us
Explain the post-building debris type you want to remove by sending the pictures. In case you are not sure about quantity of junk then you can seek help. Remember that renovation work must be finished before you book our services.
- Receive quotes
After booking our services, we will provide over-the-phone quote on the basis of the information we have received. You are free to choose the convenient date and time for removing them or opt for same-day booking as well.
- Meet our experts
On visiting your premises, our professionals will evaluate the amount of on-site construction debris so that you can get a final cost of our service.
- Opt for rubbish-free business
By booking our team, the rubbish will be loaded into our vehicle by the disposal team. The building waste will be transported and unloaded at nearest recycling centre leaving behind a clean and tidy commercial premise.
Which construction debris we dispose off?
Despite its new refurbished office or construction site, our diligent team has no issue to evaluate, load and dispose of any given commercial building waste:
- Lead, iron and other metals
- Elements and metal frames
- Tiles, ceramics and plasterboard
- Concrete, stone, bricks and wood
- Plastic, glass, timber and soil
IMPORTANT: We never pick up and dispose of hazardous materials and substances like medical supplies, food waste, paint, adhesives and chemicals.